• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonnie is going for

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
dental number 6!

She was really bright and chirpy and had noserubs for everyone including the vet :lol: She ate quite a bit and smothered her Husbun with licks. For a rabbit who looked like she was on her last legs over the weekend she has made an amazing turn around. Fingers crossed she sails through this procedure and recovers well but I think she will, she is so strong and determined.

Just phoned the vet and she has sailed through usual. OH is going to pick her up in half and hour and she is going to get so many kisses and cuddles :oops:

She is home now and resting. Vet told my OH that we need to start considering pts if her time between dentals keeps decreasing. Its just a gentle reminder that he is thinking of her welfare. I already know and have been considering what he has said, its just hard to settle on a final decision especially when she is so bouncy :?

For now though she is a cheerful bun :D

I'm pleased you have her home. :D One day at a time, she is in good hands, and hopefully your instinct will nudge you when it is her time.

Back