• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness day 24th of march for Buddies Rescue :)

vee-jay

Mama Doe
awarenessday.jpg

thank you :)

oh and i will get back to you about that bracelet soon! its been quite busy at mine and Kirsty's this past week so sorry about that.

I don't usually get to go to this sort of thing because I always have to work, but I have just realised I am off on the 24th so should be able to make it to this one :)

Anyone know if there is a bus from Edinburgh to Carrington? There doesn't seem to be one and I don't drive so I don't think I can go after all :(

Ashley, i would offer to bring you, but i have the car full already with Morgans daughter :( hope you can make it, would be lovely to catch up.

Thanks for finding out, I didn't think there was one but just wanted to make sure. I could probably walk from Arniston but there is not a path the whole way so I would probably get run over on the road!

Don't worry Sharon, I am sure I will eventually get to one of these events :lol:

Back