• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutered male pees on me or the sofa!

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
Ive read lots of conflicting advice on this one. Mr Fluffers has taken to peeing mainly on me but its only when I allow him onto the sofa. He has even done it to my little boy whilst he was sitting on the sofa!:roll: But not my OH :shock:

He is a very affectionate little chap, full of fun, does binkies galore and the bunny 500, I get licks several times per day. He is otherwise very well litter trained. He has access to his tray in the cage but still pees on me not one accident outside his tray other than on me!:(

Is it the leather sofa he does not like? Is it me he loves? Is it me he hates? He was neutered at the begining of February so is it a little early for his bits n bobs to settle?

It's about six weeks for hormones to settle. I think he loves you and he's making sure every other bunny out there knows you're his. :lol:

It's about six weeks for hormones to settle. I think he loves you and he's making sure every other bunny out there knows you're his. :lol:

Aww :love: bless his little fluffy socks. Thank you for that Jenova.

Looks like I will need 3 changes of clothes every evening and a large bottle of dilute vinegar to clean the sofa. Good job its not a new one, was thinking of getting a new one, think I will hold off for now as I love having sofa snuggles with him :lol:

Unfortunately I've had this with both neutered and unneutered buns, both of them just loved to pee on out leather sofas... They'd do it whether we were sat in the way or not, they just really wanted to choose that spot as their pee corner so we had to just stop them coming up on the sofas, or place something in the way on the sofa.

Back