• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In memory of Michael fundraiser number 1 AUCTION - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

suzibunbun

Mama Doe
Hello bunny friends :wave::wave: Some of you may have read the extremely heartbreaking story http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...Look-at-our-new-arrivals-U-D-post-49-Bad-news as well as http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?332980-Michael of the 3 baby mini lops with severe disabilities now in the safe care of Theo (Snowy) at The Rabbit Retreat. Their story touched my heart like I'm sure it did with many of you and I couldn't let an opportunity go by without doing some fundraising. Following the recent sad loss of little Michael the little grey mini lop with the most severest of disabilities, no front legs, one back leg and one leg with no toes - his 2 surviving little brothers, Benny and Ned have started making good progress and it is with them in mind that I would like to fundraise in his memory. This is my first ever attempt at fundraising so please be kind :oops::oops: There will be 3 separate fundraisers - something to suit everyone I hope! Please join in and contribute if you can as all monies will go to Theo for the boys - I will be funding all P&P costs. Theo has agreed that all monies can come to me so that I can monitor everyone's contributions: my paypal address is susan.cornick@ntlworld.com. Thanking you in advance on behalf of Benny and Ned x

Fundraiser number 1 - AUCTION of a framed print 15 ins x 12.5 ins (frame size) by famous artist Richard Britton - please look at his website

015-1.jpg

Would anyone like to start the bidding tonight at £5?? :p AUCTION WILL END MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY 12TH MARCH 2012 - WINNER ANNOUNCED TUESDAY 13TH AND FRAMED PRINT POSTED WEDNESDAY 14TH XX Good Luck xx

Last edited:
Well I have to say it is a lovely framed pic and even moreso a really really good cause 

Have you had a look on the artists website - lots of beautiful prints and he commissions them too (at a price!)

its very kind of you to be donating it Sue, R U sure ? i will still donate the money if you want to keep it . its so nice I would feel guilty taking it xx :):)

its very kind of you to be donating it Sue, R U sure ? i will still donate the money if you want to keep it . its so nice I would feel guilty taking it xx :):)

:lol::lol::lol: awww it is indeed a lovely print but it is also a worthwhile cause so I am happy to donate it to someone who will also love it :love:

CONGRATULATIONS to Barbara Forster (Barb) and many thanks go to her for an amazing bid of £30 which will all go towards the care of Michael's little brothers Benny and Ned. Thank you also to those others who have made bids x The fundraising for these little brothers goes on - please do take a look at the others items for sale - these little boys are very special and are indeed a worthwhile cause :love::love:

Oh fantastic, well done Barbara and thank you for bidding on this beautiful picture:love:

Thank you Suziebunbun:thumb:

Back