• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so fortunate to have a hutch building husband.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
This is just a couple of the hutches he has made for me over the years.

This one is 8' x2' x2' and can be converted into a double run by using a ramp. It also has removable perspex giving it protection from the wind and rain, 3 opening doors, 1 of which has an inner wire door, and removable partitions to make private areas.The roof is fully felted and inside it is insulated to keep it warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.

2012_0306March6th20120028.jpg

2012_0306March6th20120030.jpg

This month we are also going to put an inner wire covered door on the left hand side on each one.

This is another 8' x 2' x 2' and can also be converted into a double by using a ramp. It also has removable perspex and partitions. Just 1 opening door on each hutch.

2012_0306March6th20120029.jpg

I am very lucky to have such a clever husband.:love:

Thank you.

I tend to forget how lucky I am. And I also don't sing his praises enough. Bless him.....Mr.Bunnykins!:love:

Those look really solid :shock: your hubby is awesome!

Thank you. They are very, very solid and heavy. He makes them out of 3/4" marine ply. They take about 3 - 4 men to lift them easily.

The hutch on the last picture is almost 10 years old. He definitely makes them to last.:thumb::D

Yes, new windows done at cost, new kitchen done at cost, wooden floors done at cost, it's fab......If he'd just finish the windows (bathroom still waiting, 2 years on), still no kickboards or tiles in the kitchen, still no skirting above wooden floor it'd be fab. A tradesman never finishes his own house! :lol:

Yes, new windows done at cost, new kitchen done at cost, wooden floors done at cost, it's fab......If he'd just finish the windows (bathroom still waiting, 2 years on), still no kickboards or tiles in the kitchen, still no skirting above wooden floor it'd be fab. A tradesman never finishes his own house! :lol:

That's true.;)

Back