• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gang plus Benji

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Benji:
DSC_0013.jpg
DSC_0018-1.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

getting a groom!

DSC_0029-1.jpg

DSC_0033-1.jpg

DSC_0045-1.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

And my gang

DSC_0076.jpg

someone was hiding!

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

seems Domino and Jelly were having a sleepy afternoon!

and Pebbles was inside!
DSC_0101.jpg

Well he hasn't seem phased at all, I think he has taken all the change really well. He did a few little binkies today and he groomed my hand. Ashley my niece got in the run with him and he was climbing all over her, and he has been so good too. He pooed everywhere but thats just to claim it as his own, but other than that he is brilliant. x

Well he hasn't seem phased at all, I think he has taken all the change really well. He did a few little binkies today and he groomed my hand. Ashley my niece got in the run with him and he was climbing all over her, and he has been so good too. He pooed everywhere but thats just to claim it as his own, but other than that he is brilliant. x

he doesn't seem bothered by much does he :lol: xx

Yayyy thats ma boy:D:lol:

Hes had to put up with 2 big moves, up to Scotland 3 yrs ago and back again, then in between hes had 2 new puppies to get used to who used to bark at him then run away, I think hes been through so much he just takes life in his stride now, just like Petey my other bunny, Emily not so much, she hates windy weather spooks her too much bless her.

He used to have a little girl from next door come play with him in his run to so hes very used to walking all over people :lol::lol: hes a cheeky chappy:love::love:

Back