• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First of the Christmas dumps ? Don't look if easily upset.

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
I feel that this little guy is probably a Christmas present that's been dumped.:(

I had a phone call from my vet yesterday asking me if I had room for a young rabbit that had been picked up near them.
To say I was shocked when I collected him today is an understatement. :evil:
We think he's around 4-5months old but he hasn't dropped his testicles yet.

Anyway please meet Jitterbug :love::love:

Jitterbug2-1.jpg

Jitterbug3.jpg

Jitterbug.jpg

Jitterbug2.jpg

At the moment he only weighs just over 1kg but he's tucking in to hay and food so hopefully we'll soon have him looking like he should do.:D

Wee soul, he does look skinny, but at least he is in better condition than some I have seen!
He will have a great life now :)

Oh poor little guy. He's so handsome :love: So glad you could take him and that he can start nomming his way back to full health x

Hello Jitterbug.:wave::love::love:

You are now in very safe and capable hands.

We need you to put on some weight now! Lots of healthy eating please.

I hope he's only skinny, because if that's his main problem, he'll be gorgeous soon. :love:
Why don't people learn there's better things to give at Christmas than someone who is not a thing? :evil:

Awwww bless him, he looks so thin, well done for taking him in Tracy, he will soon be back to normal in your care

Back