• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrr, im such an idiot

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I forgot to turn the heating off and had the window closed while i was cleaning.

Ginger's now struggling :(

Aww poor Ginger :( you're only human though, we all forget things sometimes, try not to beat yourself up about it :wave: will she not pick up again once the window is open again?

Aww poor Ginger :( you're only human though, we all forget things sometimes, try not to beat yourself up about it :wave: will she not pick up again once the window is open again?

Just annoyed that i was so thoughtless, im normally so very thorough with this room.

She'll be okay later, but her breathing is now **** and she's very snotty :( Going to get the nebuliser out in a bit i think and give a quick session to help her if she's not improved.

Sorry she is struggling, but we all make mistakes sometimes and you are one of the most thorough and devoted bunny carers I know of. :thumb: Please don't be too hard on yourself.

You cant be perfect all the time Gray, dont beat yourself up about it. We all forget things sometimes. Just the fact that you're willing to be freezing normally in that room sets you apart from 90%+ of owners.

Back