• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ori says "give us a kiss gorgeous"

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
phone05Mrach12001.jpg

I'd advise you not to, Scarlet gets cross if we even fuss him, what a face though. :love::love::love:

I see Scarlet is not far away from her man. ;):lol:

She rarely is, other than when he is doing "pinball bunny" round the run and then she'll hide for her own safety. I think if she had a hard hat she'd stay put. I swear that bunny has springs in his feet, he should have been called Zebedee. :lol:

She rarely is, other than when he is doing "pinball bunny" round the run and then she'll hide for her own safety. I think if she had a hard hat she'd stay put. I swear that bunny has springs in his feet, he should have been called Zebedee. :lol:

So true. I did ask angie if they were kangaroo-rabbit crosses.
maisy is very protective of toby too. I got told off on sunday for doing mane maintenance!

So true. I did ask angie if they were kangaroo-rabbit crosses.
maisy is very protective of toby too. I got told off on sunday for doing mane maintenance!

We brush his mane, Scarlet jumps on his back and humps him whilst we doing it. A definate HE'S MINE!

Back