• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Mist is getting lonely

Isabel

Warren Veteran
She's seems to be getting more and more quiet since Mo went :( I've been working from home today so she's had access to the patio all day and only come out a couple of times poor little Misty Moo.

I am hoping to. The other half isn't exactly over the moon with the idea but I think thats because he was surprisingly upset about Mo and also we've got a baby on the way so he thinks we have enough on our plate. :( I just need to pick the right moment.

It's amazing though, if anyone ever doubts whether rabbits are happy on their own they should come and see the difference in Mist. I want to give her a huge cuddle but he wouldn't like that at all :)

One thing to explain to the OH is that once your baby arrives you will not necessarily have much time to spend with Mist. So Mist having a Bunny friendship established will mean that they keep each other company even if all you are able to do is keep them fed/watered/clean a generally checked on each day xx

Back