• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can they go outside yet

lucy24

Mama Doe
theyve been indoors but i really need to get them out as soon as possible. would i be able to put them out now if i had some snugglesafes and loads of bedding in there?

Personally I wouldn't risk putting them out till the end of March as it is still very cold, but perhaps I'm over-cautious.

I'd wait as well, its still quite cold out there and the temperatures are low at night still.

We are still getting hard frosts and there was snow here in Yorkshire yesterday so I would say absolutely not if they haven't got winter coats.

Is there a reason for the bunnies needing to go out asap? Perhaps we can put our heads together and offer other suggestions for you.... :D:wave:

i can probably hold off till april.would that be better? the reason is that im getting a bit stressed with the hay everywhere in my room:oops: also my dads been complainning that they'rer making him sneeze more-i think iys hayfever but he wont take meds lol would april be ok though? i need to paint there hutch anywhay

It depends on the weather so there's no set time - it's been quite warm here during the daytime recently (apart from the last couple of days) but the temp drops considerably at night still. If you could delay till April (and assess the weather then) that would be much better for the bunnies. :thumb:

I think its much better waiting until April .
Still some really cold weather forecast :( It was snowing here yesterday too :(

Back