• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buckley is planning Ikea domination, and lunch

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
"Tell me everything yoo knowz about dis Ikea place"
dd31077e.jpg

"Intrestehn... "
09147189.jpg

"Now I must go find me some lunch to chew over my opshunz for dominayshunz of Ikea"
fae00d79.jpg

"We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig diiig the whole day throoough"
e07a03f2.jpg

"Nomnomnom"
a580f706.jpg

He is such a treasure. :love::love::love:

Some of Buckley's expressions are very like Spenser's, although your gorgeous wee fellow has blue eyes and is so much smaller.

He is such a treasure. :love::love::love:

Some of Buckley's expressions are very like Spenser's, although your gorgeous wee fellow has blue eyes and is so much smaller.

I've noticed this, I think Buckley looks up to Spenser as a role model. And he couldn't have picked a better role model imo :love:

I will pass on the compliment, thank you :D

... but I hope you don't have mini versions of teeth marks on your arm at the moment. :shock:

I will pass on the compliment, thank you :D

... but I hope you don't have mini versions of teeth marks on your arm at the moment. :shock:

:eek: Norty Spenser!!! No, but Buckley has become obsessed with my feet. Digging, nudging, biting, and (briefly) grooming them. ANd sticking his head under them demanding that they groom him. He can't decide if he loves them or hates them.

Back