• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If only I could have them :( Help!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
The girl I put a thread about earlier last month who took on 2 bunnies from another girl I know can't keep them.. She had been asking me loads of questions about caring for them etc and all was good. Went on Facebook a second ago and she sent another message "I know this is really random and cheeky... But would you like pebbles and nibbles?? I rent a flat off my dad and didnt tell him I had them and he's not very impressed, need a new home"

Now.. I would have them in a heart beat but they are indoor bunnies.. 2boys, NOT neutered (been together a year too!) I don't think she wants to pay tbh, when I told her about vaccs and neutering she didn't like the ongoing costs etc.

They are lovely grey bunnies.. And I have no room for indoor bunnies :( I don't know what to do :(

is there not a rescue nearby that could take them in?

I just worry about her getting rid of them to the wrong person or them getting neglected? :(

Maybe she could even give a donation if it's the ongoing costs she's not keen on....

is there not a rescue nearby that could take them in?

I just worry about her getting rid of them to the wrong person or them getting neglected? :(

Maybe she could even give a donation if it's the ongoing costs she's not keen on....

No idea, I might tell her that, I could take temporary outdoor rabbits but we have no room for indoor bunnies. I don't think she'll listen thought tbh, it took me nearly 2 weeks to convince her that they need hay :roll:
Her friends want them for their kids but I told her to please not to, and I think she understands.. She used to live by my grandparents and they had a big white rabbit that her little sister used to let in the garden and he would end up in someone else's garden.. I carried him back from my grandparents house, their neighbours house and from the last house in the road. Nightmare.. So I hope she gets from experience that children shouldn't have them without supervision.

I don't think she wants to spend anymore money, she bought the 48inch dog crate but that's been it really. I imagine that would go with them.

Ugh :(

Back