• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A proper hello!

sarahsum

Warren Scout
HI, I have put a comments on this forum but never actually properly introduced myself!
My name is Sarah & these are my bunnies.....

IMG_5863.jpg
Pooh, 9 month old french lop, i have 3 brothers.

IMG_5885.jpg
Huggy, 9 month french lop

IMG_5907.jpg
Panda, 9 month old french lop

Huggy & Panda are both neutered, I have been showing Pooh at BRC shows but have become a bit disenchanted of late! My buns are firstly much loved pets and I sometimes struggle with what I see & hear at shows.....hence the reason I now have Elvis, a german lop.....
he was free to a good home at a show, cos the breeder couldn't sell him for £5 & didn't want to take him back home with him, therefore he was going to meet with a grisly end....so what else can you do?

IMG_5849.jpg

and last but not least...to equal the male to female balance, we got Arwen last week, a baby BEW mini lop...
IMG_6743.jpg

Sadly I lost my beautiful Flo to EC renal failure in January, we were stunned as she had no neurological symptoms :cry:
But she was my feisty gorgeous girl & Pandas best bud. I hope to bond Arwen to Elvis & Huggy to Panda in the coming months :D
IMG_5822.jpg

What a handsome crew you have, little Arwen is stunning, Elvis would be mad not to fall in love with her!:wave:

Back