• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ocean Being speyed

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
with all the poorly buns I feel bad asking for vibes for a routine spey, but Ocean is a very special rabbit :love:
so please think of this beautiful girl today

ocean.jpg

Sending lots of vibes for her xx She's beautiful, I remember already saying this, but her name really suits her :love::love:

Ocean is back. she is a bit quite and hasn't eaten yet but hopefully soon will..shouldn't say it but she is a big favourite of mine :oops::love:

Ocean is back. she is a bit quite and hasn't eaten yet but hopefully soon will..shouldn't say it but she is a big favourite of mine :oops::love:

Sending vibes that she'll soon have something to eat. She looks really sweet, don't blame you there! what's her personality like? :love:

She looks a bit like Violet. Hmmm, wasn't she a bit of a favourite? ;) IS there a pattern, Mrs Honeybunny? Teehee.

just to say we had eating and poo'ing overnight :D

and Jo..yes she is like Violet only smaller..it isn't only rex bunnies I get attached to :lol:

Back