• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kizzie ( & Honeybunnies ) Calling Auntie Denise

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hello was lovely meeting you yesterday and getting strokes and you saying how beautiful I am :love:

I wanted to say a big woofy thank you for the things you gave for me and Charlie..it is so kind of you and we both love them..although I would rather I didn't have to share but mum says I must:?

I did try to say thank you by wagging my tail yesterday but the big bandage means i cannot make it go as fast as usual so thought I'd better write this here

She also says you are a very kind lady as you help with bunny and piggy runs and always bring presents for them. She said the things you given over the last week have been great and very useful..the bunnies love the fenugreek crunchies:D
and Mum loved the chocolate..

Anyway thank you once again and i hope i see you soon..here i am enjoying one of the chews you gave me :D

kizzief.jpg

and from her mum
Thank you again Denise..you leapt in to help with transport and got a honeypig to its new home and a foster bun back to me. The cleaning supplies and food for the bunnies and pigs were great and the chocolate for me was a kind thought too ..you are a lovely lady :D xxx

also huge thanks to Ange for stepping in to do my 2nd bit of journey when I suddenly couldn't make it..another lovely lady but you know I think that anyway! :lol: xx

Back