• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There is nothing better... (pics added)

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
...than sitting watching Rum and Raisin when they are let out of the kitchen in the morning. :D

Their environment changes every day because of the assortment of toys the kids have left lying so they come through to sniff, chin, groom and jump on them. They alternate that with binkies, mad dashes and grooming each other. Although Raisin just went up to Rum and flattened himself on the floor in front of her demanding a groom. She totally ignored him, jumped over him and proceeded to binky across the room. That's my girl, treat em mean!:lol:

Last edited:
Rum's first chill out in the living room this morning.
20120305_094511.jpg

Eventually she gave in to his demands.
20120305_095154.jpg

What is really impressive is that my OH, who barely tolerates my buns and prefers them outside, has said they are really growing on him and he likes having them around. He actually watches them and enjoys seeing what they are up to.:D:D

Back