• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter Bunny advert

I saw this on facebook, a friend of mine had seen it, she has photos of tiny kits on the ad! although the breeder seems to say all the right things in her adverts re care of her rabbits she still jumps on the easter bandwagon which anyone with an ounce of sense would not do.....you want your rabbits to go to permanent homes.....not just gimmicky fad homes as an Easter treat for the kids.....:(

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Here we go.............a few months down the line loads of unwanted bunnies up for adoption...........

It's never ending.:evil::evil::evil:

supposedly very rare colours.......just a result of breeding lots of differnt colours as far as i can tell! :cry:

are you a member? I'd be sorely tempted to take out an ad and stick a MMC poster on it!

But I guess you can't do that....

I have seen so many ads like that on facebook. Those groups that have like pets and accessories for sale are full of unwanted bunnies who were easter bunnies last year. I had a go at someone who was gonna buy there daughter a bunny for easter. :/.

are you a member? I'd be sorely tempted to take out an ad and stick a MMC poster on it!

But I guess you can't do that....

I could do it is the company gives permission ;)
could you imagine if every member that had a preloved account done it

I could do it is the company gives permission ;)
could you imagine if every member that had a preloved account done it

You could put your own up anyway, something like 'Beautiful Chocolate Brown bunnies, great for Easter' as the advert title, then maybe that pic of your arm after your bun had mauled you! That would put people off!!! :shock:

:wave:

Poor bunnies :cry:

:lol: that's such a good idea!

Why thank you! I just think sometimes buns are the victims of their own cuteness. My Eddie was a little helicopter cutey...go near him and he'd pounce and grunt.:lol:

If people knew the TRUTH about our fluffy friends, they wouldn't be so quick to buy one!!

:lol:

You could put your own up anyway, something like 'Beautiful Chocolate Brown bunnies, great for Easter' as the advert title, then maybe that pic of your arm after your bun had mauled you! That would put people off!!! :shock:

:wave:

Good Idea if anyone wants those pics let me know you can use them granted hes very sweet now after his ballys were removed

snipersdamage002.jpg

snipersdamage003.jpg

snipersdamage010.jpg

Last edited:
Have you stopped breeding over Easter raven?

i have does going down now with litters so that way none can be homed at Easter and they should be in wonderful shape for the championship
show.
so i dont really sell anything over easter and certainly would never advertise as easter rabbits:evil:

Back