• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Tiana ...take 2 ..(after an hour of dematting ... )

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
and here she is ...

022-9.jpg

still a long way to go ...but not bad for a start ...

and heres what weve got of so far ...

This came off in one piece ....

025-6.jpg

026-4.jpg

Christ!!!:shock::shock:

You know what I think??

I reckon shes been in pain with that lot.Bet her temperament improves now.

I'm not familiar with her story (and hope you done mind me asking) but how did she end up so bad? She is a beautiful bunny:love::love:

I'm not familiar with her story (and hope you done mind me asking) but how did she end up so bad? She is a beautiful bunny:love::love:

She was handed to another rescue but they dont have many rabbits ... so we agreed to take her here .

She was originaly discovered in a matted condition in a pet shop ...someone took her home but couldnt keep her .

Awww wow. You've done so well with her! She looks so much more comfortable. She is going to be such a bonny bunny when your finished with her :)

I love buns with attitude :love: How has she been letting you groom her? I hope she hasn't found it too stressful. Bless her, she's so lucky.

aaah the pic seems to have gone....:?

By what Im reading - she must feel so much happier already...thank goodness she is with you:love:

Back