• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Glasgow/Scottish bunny owners- Where do you go for rabbit boarding?

Laura10101

Warren Scout
Hi,

Where to people from Glasgow/Scotland use for rabbit boarding? I'd be looking for either indoor or at least outdoors in a garage/shed. I've been to Hutches boarding in Perth before and its fab there but its a bit far for me to go for 2/3 nights boarding.

Thanks! Laura x

I've always used Nannies 4 Pets in Erskine. The have hutches in a garage (quite small) but the rabbits are let into a run either in the garage or in the garden every day. However, due to my bunnies being free range, they wouldn't be able to stand being in such small accommodation while I was on holiday so I've booked them in with AliDuncan on here as she is just starting a boarding business and is building lovely big hutches :)

Hi Ali,

Your boarding sounds fab with those massive hutches! Would you be able to take Daisy on the 21st and 22nd July? I'm getting married then and the hotel don't seem that keen on letting her into the bridal suite! :lol: I think she should be ok outdoors even though she has never spend a night outside. Daisy will miss watching the tv though :lol: At the moment my mum is going to watch her after the wedding while we are on honeymoon.

Hi Ali,

Your boarding sounds fab with those massive hutches! Would you be able to take Daisy on the 21st and 22nd July? I'm getting married then and the hotel don't seem that keen on letting her into the bridal suite! :lol: I think she should be ok outdoors even though she has never spend a night outside. Daisy will miss watching the tv though :lol: At the moment my mum is going to watch her after the wedding while we are on honeymoon.

I think that it's terrible she isn't allowed in the bridal suite! :evil:

She can come here and have some pampering and tlc of her own. I will mark her in the diary. please could you pm me your name, address and and a contact phone number?

You must be getting very excited about the wedding, time is flying by so fast that it won't be long in coming round now!

Hi Ali,

Aw, your Daisy will get to meet my Daisy and Jack! They will be staying with ali at the same time!

Trouble? Moi? You must be mistaking me for someone else ;) Those stories were unconfirmed you know :D

Daisybear026.jpg

Honestly she is usually quite well behaved! spends most of the day snoozing/eating. She can pretty much be bribed to do anything with food and she has never bitten anyone.

Aw, she's gorgeous! A bunny party sounds amazing lol! So much cuteness!

This little man is no trouble
IMG00179-20110424-1202-1.jpg

Cannot say the same for this little madam! Her face has trouble written all over it!
a4fae538.jpg

That first photo is adorable!:love::love: The Daisy photo is gorgeous too but I won't let my guard down just because she looks so innocent.:lol::lol:

Spenser: What is the menu like at your place, Auntie Ali? All inclusive as-much-kale-as-you-can-eat is what I'm after. ;)

Spenser: What is the menu like at your place, Auntie Ali? All inclusive as-much-kale-as-you-can-eat is what I'm after. ;)

Sorry Spenser, I am afraid not. Kale isn't normally served here and I have to follow diets that you guys are already on.

Back