• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sumbun has been busy!

missniknak

Alpha Buck
So it turns out that Maisy bun likes to dig!
Attempt number 1 was a go at the lawn
DSCF0836.jpg

Attempt number 2 was in the corner of the walls
DSCF0831.jpg

Attempt number 3 is still under construction
DSCF0834.jpg

She is digging a burrow under a lavender bush and chesting all the soil on the lawn
DSCF0832.jpg

Here she is busy digging
DSCF0837.jpg

For a little one, she is doing a good job. She grumped at me when I was taking the photos for disturbing her diggings!
She has dug about a foot under. I'm happy to let her keep on going and see how far she gets. One of our bridge bunnies was a digger and her legacy was a six foot burrow that extended under the lawn, with little off-shoot tunnels and everything.

Toby, very wisely, is keeping out of it. Here he is hiding under the hutch
DSCF0838.jpg

Bless her, clearly she is not happy with the garden and is busy undertaking a bit of landscaping. I guess it's like decorating when you move into a new place to "make it your own" she's putting her own bunny stamp on it. :lol:

Wow, that is some seriously impressive digging! :shock:

Spenser: Quite right Toby, digging and white fur are not a good combination. I tried it once and got very messy before I'd dug down more than a couple of inches.

He does inspect her paw-work and i have seen him have a little dig. He doesn't seem to get, or rather stay, mucky, even though the garden is quite muddy at the moment. Angie (BARC) says he wasn't scotchguarded before he left barnsley but i'm not so sure. He always manages to stay pristine!

Back