• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *****UPDATE ..POST 15 !

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Esmerelda is nesting ... and giving that she arrived with un neutered buck Zazu she is most likely going tpo have babies .... :roll:

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh indeed! More babies you can train from birth to be excitable adorable nutty buns like Ori :lol:

Hope all goes smoothly, at least she is in responsible hands now, undoubtedly a better chance for her and the babies than where she was.

:cry::cry::cry: I suppose if more bunnies are coming along they're coming from the best place though. Poor you :cry: Where did she come from?

Swop you 2 babies for Little Miss.....................;)

I AM kidding..................:love:

More BARC babies. Frangipan and Faye were both gorgeous when they were young (and still are) - but definitely have the norty BARC gene.

I know that it isn't good news for you but I'm happy I can squeee at baby bunny pictures and now they are in the best care :D

Oh dear.....but at least they are safe.

Celia has very recently had a female handed in with a litter of 8 babies who was already pregnant again when she came into the rescue. So a week ago mum gave birth to another 4. When the woman first phoned Celia to ask her to take mum, dad and the 8 babies, Celia asked her if she had separated mum from dad......the woman said "No, why?" :roll: It is little wonder that rescues are so full when people are this thick!!

Oh dear.....but at least they are safe.

Celia has very recently had a female handed in with a litter of 8 babies who was already pregnant again when she came into the rescue. So a week ago mum gave birth to another 4. When the woman first phoned Celia to ask her to take mum, dad and the 8 babies, Celia asked her if she had separated mum from dad......the woman said "No, why?" :roll: It is little wonder that rescues are so full when people are this thick!!

:evil:

:cry::cry::cry: I suppose if more bunnies are coming along they're coming from the best place though. Poor you :cry: Where did she come from?

She came from a pair of idiots who wanted rid of the male cos he kept mateing with their females !!!!!!!!!

we took the male and one female ...but they wouldnt let us take the other .

we have babies ...! ..born around an hour ago .
just had a very quick peek and think there are 3 . All fat and wriggly .
mummy is busy eating grass .. :love:

Back