• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blooming typical!!

ChloeBunny

Warren Scout
OH and I decided last night that today would be the day that we started getting the piggies outside hutch ready for the warmer months. Good clean, any repairs, move it to new place in garden etc...... whats happened this morning? The heavy rain has gradually turned to sleet and is now almost fully snowing with big flakes :shock: its not settling and it probably wont but cant do anything outside :( .......pants!

Snow?! That's crazy after all the nice weather we've been having! I see you live in Gloucestershire, I live in Bristol, so not too far away and so far we've just had rain. I'm going to be on the look out for snow now! My rabbit loves rain and snow :s but I will not be defrosting icicles from his hair again so he'll be coming in if it snows!

Good luck with your hutch, I hope it stops snowing so you can get on with it!

Same here....collected my piggies yesterday and moved them outside....today is sleeting!
Theyre ok though as theyre in the hutch in the shed!

I know, OH has already told me it's all my fault :lol: never mind theres always next weekend :) oooops probably shouldnt have said that :lol::roll:

I know how you feel

Today we was going to move around the whole living room so we can extend his playpen by like double!!

By instead we gotta pop to the in laws now to take the misses mum into town >.< lol..

Back