• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gripe water: seems production has stopped!

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
I remember hearing rumours that it was difficult to get hold of this at the moment, and it seems to be true (admittedly, this is the daily fail but even so...)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pe-water-investigated-medicines-watchdog.html

Personally I prefer gripe water over infacol, when Dudley had a dodgy tum last year I gave him infacol and then found maggots in his litter tray one morning...I've never seen that before, it wasn't even that warm and I was cleaning them twice a day to keep an eye on his faecal output, so I remain convinced that the infacol must make the poo deliciously sweet and really attractive to flies. So I swapped to gripe water and he recovered fine without any more maggots.

I hope they do start producing it again soon :shock:

Good call! If anyone might need some, I'd buy it quick while it's still in stock - thanks :D

(the link didn't work for me but I used 'gripe water' in the search function and it did come up as in stock)

Good call! If anyone might need some, I'd buy it quick while it's still in stock - thanks :D

(the link didn't work for me but I used 'gripe water' in the search function and it did come up as in stock)

Changed the link, thanks

Back