• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a Pound monthly fundraiser - March - Update P7

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you to everyone that has helped make the first 2 months of the year a great success :)

We have already raised enough money for 6 rescues to receive a donation of £75 each and added the money that was carried over from January (£51.30) and February (£16.82) to the special Easter fundraiser, where we aim to give each of the rescues a donation :)

March and Aprils monthly donations are banked and added together to help us reach our target of £1250.00 this ensures each rescue receives a minimum of £50 anything above that will be divided equally amongst the current 25 rescues PaP currently supports :)

March also sees PaP’s 2nd anniversary and as a thank you for showing your support for the last 2 years, we are aiming to run a few free to enter competitions with a small prize, these will be starting next weekend - so watch this space ;)

We've already received some donations for March which has helped us kick off the month to another good start, there will be a special prize for March and another for April (apologies from me for being a little slow in organising these, but more details will follow during the next week), so everyone that sends a donation will be entered into the draw if they wish to be included :)

If you would like to help make Easter special for all the rabbits and guinea pigs that are currently in the rescues and sanctuaries then all we ask you to do is donate a minimum of £1 either via Paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk (gifted if possible please so we receive the whole £1) or via bank transfer, standing order or cheque, please pm me for bank details :)

Everyone who has donated this month will be put in a draw to win this bunny :)

Prizes001-1.jpg

Prizes002-1.jpg

These are the rescues and sanctuaries we support

Ark Animal Rescue - January winner
Barnsley Animal Rescue
Bunny Burrows - February winner
Bunny Hops Rescue
Brinsley Rescue
Camp Nibble - February winner
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
Fat Fluffs
Fife Rabbit Rescue
Furry Friends
Halfpenny Farm
HoneyBunnies Rabbit and Guinea pig rescue
Hopper Haven
Kirkby Pet Welfare
RACR
RNGP Welfare - January winner
RSPCA Walsall
Southampton Rescue
Sue's Rabbit Rescue
Tameside - February winner
Rabbit Residence
The Rabbit Retreat
Underhill Rescue
Wilford Refuge - January winner
Windwhistle Warren
[/color][/size]

Donations received from

Alleycat
Antigone
Apache
Becca6
Blackberry&Co
Boudicca
Bunnybunny
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Cazzat1979
DavidT
Debster
Esupi
Foofy
Frances Astbury
Giant bunny mummy
Helga
Honey61
Hurrican honey
iiisecondcreep
Jacq
JPP
KayJ
Kermit
Loog
Louise_81
Loula
**LouLou**
Minilop1
Mrs Bunnykins
NikkiM
Orange
Pol287
Poppymoon
PomandRi
Rabbit April
Red
Ruby
Southampton Rescue
Sunshine bunnies
Susieb1
Susiebun
Tilia
VanessaB
Willowholly

The total for March so far is £38.93

Please remember by donating just £1 you are supporting 25 rescues and sanctuaries and helping to provide food and shelter for 100's of rabbits and guinea pigs that are in their care - Let's make Easter a happy time for bunnies :)

Last edited:
This months total so far is

£206.56

A great amount but remember it's being held until next month and will be divided between all the rescues and sanctuaries :)

Please see post one for this months prize :)

:wave: I need to send mine. Have had a virus on PC which we have had problems removing so did not want to use this for money transactions. Will dig out laptop and do it via there for the next year :p

I have just sent my donation for the next 12 months (sorry it was late for March but had virus on PC and didn't want to do money transactions). On work PC now ;)

Back