• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fleece Bunny/Piggy Tunnels.....what do you think?

Tracy

Warren Veteran
I've been working on a new fleecey item to add to the range of things I already make. :wave:

These tunnels are held open by flexible plastic hoops, one at each end and one in the middle. The hoops and their casings are enclosed internally between the fleece layers so do not show. All seams are enclosed so as not to encourage naughty nibbling.

This is my prototype and is made of two layers of fleece, but any that I make for sale will also contain a layer of wadding to add extra stability to the tunnel. This tunnel is 15cm diameter by 40cm long, but I'm also thinking of doing 20cmx45cm and 25cmx50cm. I have a good range of fleece fabrics to choose from, both patterned and plain.

As with all the stuff that I make, the profit will go to fundraise for rescues and I only keep enough to cover the cost of materials and postage.

Just wondered what people thought of them. :D

Piggy%2520Bunny%2520Tunnel%252001.jpg

Piggy%2520Bunny%2520Tunnel%252002.jpg

Piggy%2520Bunny%2520Tunnel%252003.jpg

They look really good if the 25cm one holds its shape well! I'd definitely be very interested, always looking for new toys for my 2

Thanks everyone. :wave:

I love them. I did have to double take on the guinea pig, I was about to comment and ask if its ok :lol:

:lol: He's a knitted piggy. I adopted him at one of BARC's open days last year.

He's much more co-operative than my bunnies when it comes to posing for the camera.:D

Back