• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you search for boarding?

molly35

Mama Doe
Now I'm settled and last aviary is being built this weekend I need to start advertising business more. If you were looking for boarding how would you go about it i.e. yellow pages, net search and what search criteria/key words would you use?

I've never used it but if I was looking for it some searches would include:

bunny boarding
rabbit boarding
pet boarding
small animal boarding

Good luck with it.

I would google all the above and look in the local Thompson's directory. I also look in on the local vet's noticeboard

A really good website with photos is great. I like to be able to get all the information I need without having to phone.
eg price, vaccination requirements, hours of opening, size of hutches etc

I wish you luck...I wish someone on here would open up near me:wave:

Advertise on Netmums as well. I have just done that for my business. It has increased my internet presence by loads! A lot of people seem to use that site to discuss all sorts. It's a shame you aren't in my area because I want to find out about bunny boarding around here. I would also list under "pet sitting" as well as boarding.

I'm glad I've just seen this thread. I need to start looking for boarding for my 2 buns as I'm going to Australia for 3 weeks to visit my sister in July. I was just going to search google but I would then look/ask around for reviews from people and visit before I chose where they go. If you could pm me a price for a 24 day stay for 2 outdoor buns I would be very grateful :D

Advertise in vets (and go to several mile radius as people will travel to a good boarding place). Advertise in local rescue centres or their charity shops. And advertise on google or other search engines. Everyone googles for everything so this is your main advertiser.

I would google all the above and look in the local Thompson's directory. I also look in on the local vet's noticeboard

A really good website with photos is great. I like to be able to get all the information I need without having to phone.
eg price, vaccination requirements, hours of opening, size of hutches etc

I wish you luck...I wish someone on here would open up near me:wave:

There is quite a good one in Great Sutton I believe if that is near enough for you.

ETA - Type in the search "Bunny Boarding in Cheshire Area" and this brings in a few threads.

Last edited:
I'm glad I've just seen this thread. I need to start looking for boarding for my 2 buns as I'm going to Australia for 3 weeks to visit my sister in July. I was just going to search google but I would then look/ask around for reviews from people and visit before I chose where they go. If you could pm me a price for a 24 day stay for 2 outdoor buns I would be very grateful :D

We're in Leeds but a bit of a trip for you. Good luck finding somewhere and have a great holiday :wave:

Back