• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Emmy

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Emmy was a little off last night but seemed to perk up before bed. She ate a little breakfast this morning but went quiet again. Phoned the vets and they said to come down. Poor Emmy has stasis :( and a little sharp bit on her tooth. Vet said its not digging in but might need to be explored further if she doesn't pick up by Monday. She had had all the usual drugs but we need the magic vibes from the RU board for her. She isn't normally a cuddly bunny but she jumped back into my arms this morning when I put her on the vets table :(

Last edited:
She seems a bit more lively now and is running around with Poppy and Milo again. I will keep an eye on her tomororw but hopefully she is on the mend.

Thank you for the vibes :wave:

Can I ask do you feed Emmy Tesco's spring greens. In the last few days Herbie started to go into stasis but responded to meds quickly. Nia is still at the vets after stopping eating but not responding to meds and now BJ had a mucky bum today.

Three in the space of a few days cannot be a co-incidence. I am blaming the spring greens as I know of someone else who has had a spate of mucky bums/stasis after feeding the spring greens.

I hope Emmy is now back to normal - at the last vet report this morning Nia is nibbling food and a lot brighter so I am hoping she will be back home soon.

Yes I have been feeding them Tesco spring greens. Have switched to Sainsburys today though.

I am not convinced that she is better. She seems to be eating a little but is still hiding under the ledge in their cage. We just catch her to give medicine but I ended up with most of the dose on my jumper and she got stressed.

I am a terrible bunny mummy. I have no idea what I am doing or what to do for her for the best :(

Back