• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack and Daisy - the bonding has begun!

fiona0529

Alpha Buck
IMG00505-20120301-2151.jpg
IMG00507-20120301-2153.jpg
IMG00508-20120301-2153.jpg
IMG00509-20120301-2153.jpg

We have sniffing, eating and following each other about. No grooming or snuggling yet.

That looks very encouraging! :thumb:

Do keep us posted. I'm out for a bit later, but I'll look out for updates.

That is wonderful! It could take a couple of days before you see grooming so don't worry. The fact that they are sharing each others space is fantastic!

That is wonderful! It could take a couple of days before you see grooming so don't worry. The fact that they are sharing each others space is fantastic!

Thanks! The fact they are sharing food is good lol! They are both massive foodies but Daisy is so greedy. She finished her veg so stole Jack's right out his mouth! Poor wee thing was looking round as if to say "where's it gone? I'm sure I had something a second ago".

Thanks! The fact they are sharing food is good lol! They are both massive foodies but Daisy is so greedy. She finished her veg so stole Jack's right out his mouth! Poor wee thing was looking round as if to say "where's it gone? I'm sure I had something a second ago".

Poor Jack, sorry, made me laugh though! :lol:

This reminds me of my two.....Flo would always trough all the food......so Panda who is a big lad (and thats me being polite) learnt to snatch a piece of veg & leg it....sadly Flo is no longer with us, but this morning when i put broccoli in the hutches Panda grabbed his piece, ran a whole circuit of the garden & then went back into his hutch to eat it.....i guess old habits die hard! ;)

Back