• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie and Little Ted - today's pics

martlou

Warren Veteran
It's been a while since we had some pics. Ted's now recovering from his second bout of stasis in quick succession. Poor Rosie is getting less attention at the moment as they've been separated and as Ted is the poorly one he's in the main room. We are spending time with Rosie in the other room but it's not quite the same :cry:

Anyway here are some pics of our very much loved and very cute bunsters

Little Ted
tedfloor.jpg

tedsniffpen.jpg

tedfrontofpen.jpg

Rosie
rosiesniffleg2.jpg

rosiesniffleg.jpg

rosiesnifffoot.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

Aww I do love little Ted :love: Rosie is gorgeous too though! :love: I do hope Ted is back to full health soon, it's horrible when they're poorly :( x

:love::love::love:Beautiful - as always - do love pic 3 of Teddy it's as if he's saying 'have you taken it yet?' or 'can i go now?' :lol::lol::lol: What colouring is Ted, Louise, looks like light brown and chocolate brown butterfly and his little ears are sooo long :love::love: P.S. Did you manage your shower? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I did surprisingly :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
:love::love:Beautiful - as always - do love pic 3 of Teddy it's as if he's saying 'have you taken it yet?' or 'can i go now?' :lol::lol:What colouring is Ted, Louise, looks like light brown and chocolate brown butterfly and his little ears are sooo long :love::love: P.S. Did you manage your shower? :lol::lol: I did surprisingly :oops::oops::oops:

:lol::lol::lol:I did manage to get in the shower eventually, I think it was about 10.30. Ted was hiding down the side of the settee at the time so I thought I dared to leave him for 10 mins :lol::lol::lol:I'm not sure officially what his colouring is apart from he's a tri-colour lop, his lighter bits are quite orange (I think is the term in the bunny world) then a chocolate then white. He's supposed to be part mini lop but his ears are longer than others we've seen. He's not the same as Bob our bridge bunny dwarf lop so I think he's a mix of the two probably :D. We've no idea what breed Rosie is, but she's my very favourite bunny colour :love:.

Rosie's colouring is STUNNING - she is a 'perfect' bunny - I also love steel grey bunnies. Harley is a cinnamon butterfly mini lop - unusual I've heard. I have Poppy Peaches who who is Siamese smoke colouring - lots of shades of grey and like a mask at times.
SDC14779.jpg

Hes a butterfly lop, possibly a chocolate? (closest I can find to match) :wave:

Thanks, I've never really looked into this side of things, maybe with his gingery bits he can be a chocolate orange butterfly lop :lol: he should be called terry(s) :lol: I love his nosey butterfly though, it's almost perfectly symetrical :love:

Rosie's colouring is STUNNING - she is a 'perfect' bunny - I also love steel grey bunnies. Harley is a cinnamon butterfly mini lop - unusual I've heard. I have Poppy Peaches who who is Siamese smoke colouring - lots of shades of grey and like a mask at times.
SDC14779.jpg

Thanks, I just find it incomprehensible that Rosie could have been unwanted :cry::cry::cry: Poppy Peaches is lovely, I've never seen this unusual colouring before :love:

Thanks, I've never really looked into this side of things, maybe with his gingery bits he can be a chocolate orange butterfly lop :lol: he should be called terry(s) :lol: I love his nosey butterfly though, it's almost perfectly symetrical :love:
Thanks, I just find it incomprehensible that Rosie could have been unwanted :cry::cry::cry: Poppy Peaches is lovely, I've never seen this unusual colouring before :love:

You know what I'm gonna say - it's unbelievable ANY bunny would not be wanted!! We're biased though :lol::lol:

Little 'Terry' Ted should have his 'own' trademark colouring/breed - chocolate orange long eared mini lop - well thought! Bless him xx:love:

You know what I'm gonna say - it's unbelievable ANY bunny would not be wanted!! We're biased though :lol::lol:

Little 'Terry' Ted should have his 'own' trademark colouring/breed - chocolate orange long eared mini lop - well thought! Bless him xx:love:

Yes it is and yes we are :lol:

He sounds more like a Heinz 57 when put like that :love: bless him indeed :lol::lol::lol:

Rosie is the same colour as my Homer which I believe the official colour is "blue". We first rescued a bun of this colour and lost him, I went into the petshop for some food a week later and there was a bun the same colour which is very unusual, he licked me and then came home with me ;)

I have found that both of my "blue" rabbits have been quite laid back and gentle.

Little Ted has lovely colouring, hope he is feeling better soon.

Rosie is the same colour as my Homer which I believe the official colour is "blue". We first rescued a bun of this colour and lost him, I went into the petshop for some food a week later and there was a bun the same colour which is very unusual, he licked me and then came home with me ;)

I have found that both of my "blue" rabbits have been quite laid back and gentle.

Little Ted has lovely colouring, hope he is feeling better soon.

Thanks yes, I believe she's 'blue' as well. I think Blue would have been a lovely name but she was already a Rosie, and it seems more of a boys name I think. Your blue bunnies sound lovely, much as we love Rosie and she can be very gentle and dainty, she's certainly not laid back and Ted's ear (she bit right through it which is why they are currently separated :cry:) might tell a different story :oops::oops::oops:

Ted's having a little snooze at the moment after nomming some hay :love::love::love:

Ted's having a little snooze at the moment after nomming some hay :love::love::love:[/QUOTE]

AWWWWWW!!! I want to snuggle up with him :cry::cry::love::love:

They're beautiful I love your bunnies and Rosie looks so like Bee

Thanks yes, I believe she's 'blue' as well. I think Blue would have been a lovely name but she was already a Rosie, and it seems more of a boys name I think. Your blue bunnies sound lovely, much as we love Rosie and she can be very gentle and dainty, she's certainly not laid back and Ted's ear (she bit right through it which is why they are currently separated :cry:) might tell a different story :oops::oops::oops:

Ted's having a little snooze at the moment after nomming some hay :love::love::love:

My Bee was called Blue at Barc! (Bee is a boy)

Ruthie xxx

:love::love::love::love::love:

I have to admit that when I paint my little grey bunnies in their tutus I think of Rosie as she is soooo pretty :love:

ACEOMarch12009.jpg

:D:D:D:D We always say Rosie has a little pink tutu and 'All the single ladies' is her song! Martyn has it as his ring tone :love: She's such a ballerina girl, pirrouetting (sorry for awful spelling there :oops:) round the room :love:

Lovely to see you by the way :D:D:D

They're beautiful I love your bunnies and Rosie looks so like Bee

My Bee was called Blue at Barc! (Bee is a boy)

Ruthie xxx

Oh my god, Martyn and I have had such long cuddles with your boy!!!!!!!!!! I did not know he was Blue from BARC!!!!!!!!! We had very big snuggles at their open day, I manned the tombola and every time I saw Martyn he was strolling round the garden with Blue in his arms :D:D:D I can't believe they've ended up so close together in Wakefield. Rosie and Ted are BARC bunnies as well :love::love::love:

:D We saw him at the open day as well. OH took a shine to him then and was considering getting him so when it came time to us getting a husbun for Bumble and they still had him I decided to take him! I didn't think they'd have him still as it was november when we got him. Bumble and Bee are the perfect match too. :love:

And do you know when Angie gave me the adoption papers I found out he was neutered on my birthday! :love:

Ruthie xxx

Back