• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sox update (ie lump/swelling)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
went for check up and t was locum vet but she was very nice, she checked him over, and said she thinks its nothing to worry about he hasn;t got an nfection and is well in himself and very bright
she said he is very bruised around surgery area, and when she touched his skin i saw the purple bruises show up, she thinks the swelling could be a blood clot as was soft at first but now hardened up, he is to have another check up on friday to see if it goes down or not
there is a small chance it could be a hernia, but she said it doesn;t feel like it and is firm when touched

That sounds reassuring, and it is also good that there is a further check-up arranged to keep an eye on it. Is he seeming well in himself today, and eating OK?

Poor boy. I have had a few foster buns have little lumps in the empty sacs after their neuters that just go down with time. Glad he is happily munching!

Clarence swelled up after his op he had an extra ani inflamorty injection at his post op check and it went down after about 10 days,Was lucky was lucky with Pumpkin i didnt even take him for his post op check:oops:

Back