• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey's new dining table!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
This morning I went out to buy some toys to welcome the new bunny I'm getting later in the week, so she doesn't get bored whilst she's in her temporary cage before moving in with my boy Harvey. Ended up getting them some things to share in their run as well, including an awesome wooden table for only a fiver! Here are the various emotions of Harvey after I sat and assembled it with him in his run:

"What ya dooooooooooooooing? Is that for ME?!?!"

IMG_1220.jpg

"Look Mummy I can reach the ceiling!!!!"

IMG_1221.jpg

"Mmmmmm this is edible, you don't mind if I eat this after you just spent time assembling it? No?"

IMG_1222.jpg

"LOOK!! Someone put food on my dining table! How exciting!"

IMG_1227.jpg

I also bought them a skewer which has two wooden vegetables on and then you can add your own tasty snacks! It has a little bell that jangles when Harvey eats from it, he's finding it great fun :lol: Also tried parsley with him, and he LOVES it!!!!!! Good job I hate the stuff so I can't accidently eat his new favourite snack :p

COMPLETE success, got home from lunch out today and sneaked into the garden to find him sleeping on his new dining table!!! He was alerted to my presence before I could get my camera out though :( so glad I bought it!

Back