• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to Keep a dog off Your Bed.....

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
give her a duvet of her own :lol:

kizziee.jpg

:love::love: So cute! Looks like she has been in the wars and needs pampering!

she was a death row poundie saved by a lovely lady who works tirelessly with unwanted dogs..then we adopted her.
Her tail was bleeding due to her banging it against kennel walls we think..hopefully it will heal but if not may have to be amputated. Problem is she doesn't stop wagging it!!

:lol::lol::lol: :thumb:

How is her tail healing?

Vet was pleased with it yesterday..charged me £29 to re bandage it :shock:...but he says even if it heals well if she then keeps knocking it the damage could re occur..but how you stop this lovely dog wagging her tail at everyone I don't know!

she was a death row poundie saved by a lovely lady who works tirelessly with unwanted dogs..then we adopted her.
Her tail was bleeding due to her banging it against kennel walls we think..hopefully it will heal but if not may have to be amputated. Problem is she doesn't stop wagging it!!

Poor girl! So glad she has a lovely home now :D.

She is adorable :love::love:

Vet was pleased with it yesterday..charged me £29 to re bandage it :shock:...but he says even if it heals well if she then keeps knocking it the damage could re occur..but how you stop this lovely dog wagging her tail at everyone I don't know!

Bubble wrap :thumb:

:lol::lol:

Aww she is beautiful :love: Our lurcher cross Ben who died a year ago today had the same problem with his tail. He was a waggy lad and the tip of his tail got damaged on a wall. He had the top 2 inches taken off at first but we couldn't stop him wagging and it just didn't heal so he ended up having it taken right off and just a little stump left. He still wagged his stumpy bit and was totally unaffected by it and after a while we had to look at pictures to remind us of how he looked with a tail!

I remember taping foam pipe lagging to the tail of one of our old dogs to prevent making an injury worse. It looked strange but did a great job!

:love::love::love:

Can you kindly come and tell my lot that...they have three quilts, and still, they would much prefer my bed! :lol:

I met Kizzy today and I can confirm she is gorgeous. She is so friendly and just wants to be loved. Jill you are really lucky to have found such a wonderful dog. :love::love::love:

Back