• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse is Having a Relapse :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The stress of having to travel to the Vet a few days ago has triggered a flare up of his otitis and nasolacrimal duct infections :cry:
So for the first time in months he is back on antibiotics. Morse is chilled about everything EXCEPT travel. He gets into such a state :cry:

It may have to be home visits in future I think.

At least Morse is 'OK within himself' and the suspected Papillomas have not got any bigger so far xx

Oh Morsey, I'm sending you loads of get well soon healing thoughts and wishes. xx

And Jane..................some for you too! x

oh no poor fella:(

stress of even the short vet trip used to flare up berties pasturella..sometimes we dont have the option....and home visits maybe not a regular thing in some practises......but i hope you get more joy with yours than some i have encountered over the years.

sending vibes and nosey rubs....lets hope its just a blip on the radar jane...not a full relapse:(

xx

Back