• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive been painting!

Ellasyn

Mama Doe
Ive been doing some crafts stuff recently. Ive done a painting for someone, done some signs and little wooden boxes painted with appropriate things for the person and this bunny one (can be a keyring or decoration or whatever) and I have some oval ones too. Im doing an oval one with a horse head for my sister in memory of her pony as my sister learns to drive soon and I wanted her to have a special keyring for her car keys when she gets one.

Anyway, heres my bunny one, Ill get some pics of the other stuff over the weekend (this still needs varnishing etc before its completely done)

bunneh.jpg

I do think it looks like him. Actually, exactly like him bar one spot in the wrong place? Was it supposed to be him? :lol:

Yes, I love, LOVE, LOVE it!

Are you making and selling these bunnies?

I do think it looks like him. Actually, exactly like him bar one spot in the wrong place? Was it supposed to be him? :lol:

Yes, I love, LOVE, LOVE it!

Are you making and selling these bunnies?

By the one spot in the wrong place do you mean mid way along the back, thats the keyring hole, and it was supposed to be a flash as a thankyou for all your efforts with snowy, but I wasnt happy that the markings were accurate!

ETA oh and wasnt planning on selling, but Ive got more here, as well as boxes and signs and oval keyrings, was mostly making gifts and because I like painting, but always happy to try and do things for people.

Last edited:
By the one spot in the wrong place do you mean mid way along the back, thats the keyring hole, and it was supposed to be a flash as a thankyou for all your efforts with snowy, but I wasnt happy that the markings were accurate!

ETA oh and wasnt planning on selling, but Ive got more here, as well as boxes and signs and oval keyrings, was mostly making gifts and because I like painting, but always happy to try and do things for people.

:love: Thank you so much. Yes, looks right like him then :D He will come with me wherever I go. :D

that is soo kind, its a lovely paining :love:

I'd love one of either my bridge bunny Mae (but she was all black :oops::lol:) or my special bun Sebastian :wave: let us know if you're selling them!

I will attempt agouti, may be challenging, and Ill let you know if its something I can manage!

This was one Ive done for my sister, its in memory of her first pony.

Photo0165.jpg

Photo0166.jpg

Back