• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 New Honeypigs + a New Fosterer!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Would like to say a big WELCOME to Ruby ( aka Beebee) and her mum Beth..to the Honeybunnies team as tonight they took in their first 2 ..( first of many we hope!) honeypigs :D

and here are the handsome boars they are looking after for us

Hudson

Hudson.jpg

and Moreton

moreton.jpg

Welcome little piggies and was lovely to meet you Ruby and thank you for wanting to help. Thank your mum for the sweets too..was nice of her to give them to me :D xx

Huge thanks to Jill was lovely to meet you, and feel really privaledged to be a part of the honey bunnies team.

The boys are so lovely :love:

Thanks for my sig Jill - I hope it works x

I thought I best come and update on the very vocal honeypigs. I've just been sat for ages listening to them chattering to each other :love:

Lots of normal poops :thumb:

Here are some pictures of them enjoying breakfast :)

(p.s Jill I now know who is who :) )

ce8d84c4.jpg

537843b6.jpg

d705c079.jpg

eded0063.jpg

what me?? :shock: :lol:
(actually Beth, Ruby and I have a few things in common..talking the hind legs off donkies is one of them :lol: )

*sniggering whilst wondering what the other things are but not daring to type them....* :lol::lol:

Back