• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a littl update on the two rabbits ive taken in

Shauna

Warren Scout
following on from here
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?332712-two-new-rabbits

they was meant to be comeing yesterday but the lady never turned up so me and my mum got a temporary cage sorted and went to collect them :love: and now im in love
They didnt have any food or water :( and the cage was filthy

However they seem quite healthy but a vet check will be booked just to make sure
bambi.jpg

this is mummy who is 11 years old.. at the minute shes called bambi but im going to change it because shes in a new home now so needs a new name.

I havent managed to get a picture of snowy(to be changed) yet due to her being very nervous but i will soon :)

yeah shes very old.. but from what ive seen tonight she doesnt act it :lol:, shes the friendly of the two aswell.
I think im going to call mummy hazel or olive :D i cant decide between the two

She's lovely! :love: Either of the names you're thinking about would suit her very well.

Look forward to seeing Snowy when she is more settled.

i will put some better pictures up tomorow when i give them a proper check over

aaah isnt she pretty and looks young depsite her age.....she must be so happy now she has a clean cage and food & water.....just goes to show how we all need to make sure provisions are made for out bunnies incase something happens to us.....

Her new names are lovely! whichever one you choose!:love::love::love: Cant wait to see snowy too!:love:

thanks everyone :) ive now officially named mummy bun Olive :D
I've checked on Snowy(still deciding on a new name) this morning and she was abut happy to see me... might be cause i was carrying food though :lol: But ive noticed a cut under her eye so ill tell the vet about that when i see her. My cameras charging at the minute but pictures will be on of her later on :)

they are now booked in at the vets for 12 o clock today so ill be able to tell you all how they are then :)

Last edited:
well i'm back from the vets and here is what shes said

olive
2012-03-03122658.jpg

is in fact the daughter, and she is no older than 3 years old and has a full bill of health, she just needs to put on a little bit of weight which is good news.

and daisy
2012-03-03111924.jpg

has a few health problems but nothing to serious. shes got a blocked tear ducked but is going back on Monday to have this flushed and hopefully she shouldn't have any more problems with that for a while.

this is what her eye looked like this morning
2012-03-03111841.jpg

She had her front teeth trimmed and she may need a dental on the future but this is something we need to keep our eyes on. Her nails were trimmed so shes no longer struggling to walk.
She got weighed and she was 1.6kg so she needs to put on a little weight but other than that she is healthy :)

heres a few pictures
2012-03-03111758.jpg

2012-03-03111834.jpg

How beautiful!! But how can a big mistake have been made about her age?? 11 down to no more than 3???? Puzzling...

great news that Olive is healthy - hopefully Daisy wont have too many issues ...they so pretty!:love:

Back