• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

widow bluebell bunny to meet beaus..now 2 frenchies appear too!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
yup the trio of giants she can pick one of is within getting a lift...and im hoping sooner than later...she will fall in love and we can get a home visit and bunny by next friday latest! BUT they were only neutered on 7th feb so might have to give them until the 4 week mark.

Then out of the blue..on the rescue where i got my little lily from..has 2 french lop boys only to be rehoused as as housebunnies!! But then if its them its a choice of one and a massive bunrun set up...but good to know there is an alternative.

i guess the lady from the rescue who did homevisit for me yesterday has got it right..oh those big bunnies are fashionable..its why they go so fast from the rescues and why we dont get any handed in..unti the day they go out of fashion again:roll: i have an in fashion bunny folks...i never have followed fashion...so can i just pass her off as an overweight slightly on the large side dwarf lop:lol::lol:

im just glad more big buns have come up..i cant be the only mummy to a widowed/widower grieving larger bun.

its weird cos one is very similar looking to my bridge girlie bif..and blues mums bridge bun..ollie:(

buns are so fickle but im bonding at my house...bluebell would never handle being away..shes so stressed and depressed..couldnt risk her health doing so.

so luckily the big boys are local....just remind me i do not have the room or the money to adopt all 3 boys!!:lol:

I could borrow a car, Debbie, as I did for the bun run but am on-call Saturday and Sunday. I could do Sunday after 6.00 pm but that is probably too late in the day? Tomorrow evening I am babysitting Rosie:love: Monday is the same - I could only do the evening as I am working all day.

If you do find your health is too bad to bond or your Mum needs you to spend a lot of time with her, I would be happy to bond for you, but I agree, if possible, Bluebell would be happier at home with you.

Ah sweetie...bless you:love:

Rosie sitting..love it!

um i dont know whether i can txt ellen or not this time of night cos i dont want to wake her mum...ill txt her in morning to see if sunday..after 6pm is ok...then as soon as i hear..ill txt you back. If it doesnt work out then im still chasing sam or yvette for bluebell dating. I hope shes going to be ok...im so worried about her.....even her enemies the cats are.

Itll be bluebell super b**ch bun when bonding..my bif did when oscar died and bertie showed up....but she met her match in him. Lets hope bluebell will have met her match with hop. I will slow bond...pen off half the lounge for him and let them sniff each other through bars which wil have been doubled to stop claws and teefs going through....;) then when hes had time to settle and shes got her appetite back etc..then slow bond in garden if its warm and dry..or in the mess of a porch....id never find em would i..theyd be sat dead still "hiding" in nikkis wheelchair:lol:

i just didnt want anymore pets..esp buns after losing our old boy...but were doing whats best for her.

hey karen..imagine trying to get a snuggle with these a fully grown Hop!

half the size gain of bertie!!]]im off to bed..nitey buy xxx

Angie im hopeful and want to be excited...but my heavy heart weighs me down....its been 2 weeks now....yesterday...im not coping much better than her and neither is nikki:(

it was during a time like this that bertie came to us and healed our broken hearts...im so hoping hop will too. im off to txt ellen.

I wish I could be more flexible about when I could take you but my rota has been changed and I am now working every weekend. It's busy here today too so I can't see me finishing before my shift ends and night staff take over and then I am in again tomorrow. Am looking for another job as I don't want to work both days every weekend - it will make me even more exhausted than I am already!

I do have next Saturday off as annual leave but I am sure you will have already been by then.

Back