• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truffle is having another date (Advice needed)

I am not surprised it didn't work with Tiny..lets hope her and Pumpkin fall for each other x

Hes such a naughty boy,I just hate seeing him on his own but he obviously doesnt care!!!! He wont be getting another chance now though hes going to have to be a single bun and thats it,He was fine with her for about 4 days then just went for her :( I hope she doesnt bully Pumpkin though cause hes so small

Hes such a naughty boy,I just hate seeing him on his own but he obviously doesnt care!!!! He wont be getting another chance now though hes going to have to be a single bun and thats it,He was fine with her for about 4 days then just went for her :( I hope she doesnt bully Pumpkin though cause hes so small

she'll probably be fine, but if she was attacked badly by Tiny I'd give her a week or two before trying her with another bun so she forgets the fight

she'll probably be fine, but if she was attacked badly by Tiny I'd give her a week or two before trying her with another bun so she forgets the fight

No she wasnt Laura was there and Took her out as soon as he went for her,Its been about 5 days since so im hoping shes ok Laura said she was fine

Back