• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser helps Mummy ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... to make the bed!

P2270551.jpg

He's just so thoughtful..................and clever.....................and handsome,..........................and :love::love::love::love::love:

There is no end to your talents Spenser!!!

Perhaps you could pop down south and do a pile of ironing for me!!!!! That would be great.:thumb:

Any way what's make THE bed. I thought that it was YOUR bed Spenser.:shock::lol:

He's just so thoughtful..................and clever.....................and handsome,..........................and :love::love::love::love::love:

There is no end to your talents Spenser!!!

Perhaps you could pop down south and do a pile of ironing for me!!!!! That would be great.:thumb:

i bet he even drew those pics on the wall :lol::lol:

Want to swap?:lol: I had to chuck out a sheet yesterday because Anna decided to dig/shred it! To be fair it wasnt a very nice sheet, maybe she was trying to tell me something!

I love how Spenser makes everything else white look grey! Spenser Sparklepants indeed!

Want to swap?:lol: I had to chuck out a sheet yesterday because Anna decided to dig/shred it! To be fair it wasnt a very nice sheet, maybe she was trying to tell me something!

I love how Spenser makes everything else white look grey! Spenser Sparklepants indeed!

There are a few designer holes in my pillow cases. ;)

I bet the pillow case he has altered could win the Turner prize! I am glad he is putting his skills to good use and helping out a bit.:lol:

Back