• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's so grown up!!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
How has my tiny little pup have grown so much?!

He's 6 months in a few days and I've just booked his neuter for the 14th!! :shock:

418136_10150562552151986_504081985_9294350_1267176278_n.jpg

287.jpg

I was about to say how well behaved he is but as I was getting a cup of tea a minute ago he sneaked upstairs where I found him eating cat poo...........!:roll::lol:

Howard!!! :shock::shock::shock: That's gross *feel sick*

:lol::lol:

His breath is going to STINK!! No cuddles for Howard!

He's not allowed up the stairs (whereas Poppy is allowed everywhere!;)) and being scared of the cat (...*ahem*...and my training, of course:shock:) he doesn't go up the stairs, even when the door into the hall is open.

....obviously he thought he'd try his luck today, didn't find the cat and came across the litter tray!! :roll:

Bleurgh!!

cuttteeeee

you don't want to know that one of my kittens managed to help himself to a corn on the cob.... we knew it was him the next morning... ahem... while we were laughing about the litter tray not being my job to clean.. the dog cleaned it for us.... :shock:

He is gorgeous! Hope his neuter goes well.

I know what you mean about where does the time go. Katy is 7 months in a few days. I'm dreading when her spay time comes around.

Back