• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Hugo's there - the last of the biscuits being devoured (video) :)

:love: Those biscuits are the best! I don't think I've seen Ada enjoy any food quite so much as them.
Gorgeous bunnies. Sharik is such a fluffmonster, and that little ear-twitch she did was adorable :love:

It was the crunching sounds that got me - normally they eat in Sharik's room, but they were in the living room while I was making dinner in the kitchen when I heard the crunching :lol:

I think we can safely say that their teeth are fine... :love:

Aawww beautiful bunnies. I lover that crunching sound :lol:

I am hoping to start baking again next week and am aiming to get quite a few flavours made :)

Lovely video. :love::thumb:

Spenser likes to take his bit of biscuit (I don't give him a whole one at a time) off to a corner where he can eat it in peace without me fussing him. :oops:

Don't tell him I gave away two of the heart biscuits to another rabbit. :love:

Aawww beautiful bunnies. I lover that crunching sound :lol:

I am hoping to start baking again next week and am aiming to get quite a few flavours made :)

Fantastic - the buns are ready :love:

I had three different flavours, and they really didn't seem to mind :lol:

Awwww, so cute. :love::love: Alfie and Bubbles usually do a couple of laps of the kennel with their biscuits before settling down to eat them! :roll::lol:

Heart biscuits? Did I miss a batch?

If there is a mailing list for them I definitely want to be on it!

Heart biscuits? Did I miss a batch?

If there is a mailing list for them I definitely want to be on it!

Sorry, i did Valentine biscuits but they all sold out on facebook in 24 hours :shock::D This is why i am planning to do a much bigger batch over the next few weeks so hopefully there is enough for everyone :wave:

Back