• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rasta's Return

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
looks asthough Zuma and Pixel's sister Bailey (was Rasta) is coming back here. her owners feel that they cannot give her what she needs.:cry:
but its not as easy as her coming back and me finding her a new home. shes coming here and will have to stay here as she is Andy's sisters bunny and she wants to see her still.
sooo as soon as i know more ill let you all know :(

Do you think you'll cope with the extra bun ok?
I think you'll need to establish whose rabbit she'll really be, so you know exactly where you stand. How would you feel if a year down the line they wanted her back?

Do you think you'll cope with the extra bun ok?
I think you'll need to establish whose rabbit she'll really be, so you know exactly where you stand. How would you feel if a year down the line they wanted her back?

there wont be that but i know ill see her if they did this time however i wont be so soft.

Rasta was born here when ruby and jay had an accidental litter, i agreed they could have rasta under the provisions she was spayed and with a friend and they sorted larger housing out...
they got her spayed then moved her outdoors and never really bothered with her.
Her husband hates her and is always making digs about getting rid of her. last night i blew at him and said if you want to give her back then do so, she is more than welcome to stay with us.

same goes for anybunny who has been in our care, should their owners no longer be able to cope theyre all told to bring them to us and we will find them new homes.

i dont need to worry about costs so much with Rasta as my OH's mum has offered to foot any bills for her while she lives here.

its more a choice of bondings.
i have a single male i was going to rehome or bond with ruby and Jay, but i could bond him with Rasta and have them as a pair in the shed, but i dislike using the shed for anything but temporary visitors. or i could bond them all as a 2nd quad:?

i could rehome Ulfric as Originally planned after his Nueter, but rehoming is a last resort as he is A half sighted REW (we all know how hard they are to rehome :( )

Back