• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy has had a clean up :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
She has an extra blanket in her crate now too :D The round ones with the paw on it (I think mini lop1 has one) :D

A new beige blanket and red blanket in the crate :) Apparently she is spoilt :roll:

We bought a baby gate and meshed it so we could keep the bedroom door open, only we put it at the end of my bf's bedroom 'landing' (his room is down a corridor kind of thing) and she had a run about on the carpet! She loved it :D

IMAG0232.jpg

are yes, someone off the forum got me mine, m trying to spot yours what colour is it. ii have yellow and blue, my pound store never got them in, would love to know if they did other colours

are yes, someone off the forum got me mine, m trying to spot yours what colour is it. ii have yellow and blue, my pound store never got them in, would love to know if they did other colours

You can't see it in this picture, it's the yellow one :D They're great, I want one of each colour :lol: On eBay there were yellow, blue and brown for £1,99 each :D

:love:

just wondering I thought I saw some cables lying around is this true? :/

Nah, the ones that are showing are stuck on the wall away from her and the one on the floor is a headset cable, not that she can chew them anyway :lol: she can't eat hay so I doubt cables are on her mind :lol: anything like that on the floor she just moves them out of the way :lol:

Nah, the ones that are showing are stuck on the wall away from her and the one on the floor is a headset cable, not that she can chew them anyway :lol: she can't eat hay so I doubt cables are on her mind :lol: anything like that on the floor she just moves them out of the way :lol:
:roll: at me! lol. sorry if i missed anything but is she ill? if so get well wishes coming her way!

:roll: at me! lol. sorry if i missed anything but is she ill? if so get well wishes coming her way!

She has very bad teeth, they're misaligned, the only thing keeping them down are her pellets :) Mature SS :thumb: Her dental was in April and she's managed to keep them down :thumb: It's the shape of her jaw really, very small head too. Poor thing, but she does try and have a munch on greens and things :) Trust her to only be able to eat carrots and apples though! She can't seem to grip anything else :lol:

Back