• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mutton chop bunnies unite!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Frankie: Right I've had enough of Estelle showing herself off all of the time. I haven't got blue eyes or pink eyes just brown eyes! But I have got the most fantastic mutton
chops!!!!:D:D:D:thumb::thumb:

Mutton chop bunnies' of the world unite. Let's see you in splendour!

Here's me..............Frankie.

2012_0225Feb20120009.jpg

2012_0106windwhistleand0007-1.jpg

2012_0106windwhistleand0006.jpg

WindsweptFrankie2011.jpg

:love::love::love: You look like that marcus who was on big brother a couple of years ago! :lol:

marcus_1106940.jpg

:shock::shock::shock::shock: Frankie: I sincerly hope not. He's scary!! I'm not scary am I? I'm just a cute little bunny.............wll that's what my Mummy says! Sorry Marcus does not have the :love::love: effect on Mummy.:roll:

Spenser: I will be on later. Mummy has been busy doing her nails and is going out to a meeting now. :wave:

Sarahsum. Not quite the same but equally endearing and squeeeeeeable!!!:love::love:

Spenser. Obviously we are all looking forward to seeing your mutton chops.....................when Mummy has finished doing other things!!! How dare she. :shock::shock: Surely you should come first........in everything? ;);)

Herbie: Here is me showing my hairy face off....Mum n Inca think I look grumpy, but what do they know!

_MG_2201.jpg

_MG_2171.jpg

Ooooh Herbie, you're gorgeous and so squeeeeeeable!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOH.:love::love:

Yes you definitely qualify for the mutton chop appreciation society!:lol::lol::thumb:

Rosie is gorgeous, although I'm not sure 'mutton chops' is the right expression for a girlie bun.

Annabella: About time too! My mutton chops are truly spectacular, we are obviously superior to those short haired bunnies stealing our limelight! It takes time and hard work to get looking this good. Muttonchop bunnies unite!

This is what I started off with, I was nearly 5 months old and just starting to grow out my fur, I had just moved into a little studio apartment whilst I awaited to meet my future husbun, he lived upstairs in the penthouse suite.
SAM_0917.jpg

Then this:

SAM_1759.jpg

And now all my hard work has paid off!

SAM_2433.jpg

SAM_2087.jpg

SAM_2111.jpg

One thing though, mummy is always trying to brush was lucious locks, I run away and look at her in horror, but she doesnt seem to get it. She's intent on messing up my hairdo! Any other muttonchoppers have this issue with their human slaves? Doesnt she know my look is perfectly sculptured to look this way?!

SAM_2302.jpg

Last edited:
The Lord Spenser Milton Sparklepants displays his mutton chops.

P1160511.jpg

Arabella, Spenser loathes being combed, but since developing a badly matted mane earlier this week has decided it is probably best if he allows me to brush him.

Frankie: Ooooh thank you all for your wonderful photos!:thumb:
I think I've started a very elite club here.:thumb::thumb: More photos, more photos I would like more..............................................please.

Back