• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny shows

you will fnd not many people on here support rabbit shows, because of how they are run, small enclosures, way hamdled etc :wave:

I think you should make your own mind up by going to a few.
There's a magazine called fur and feather which has them all in, and some are listed on the BRC website. I've found that some are better than others. You will see stacked up cages of about 3X2X2 with the rabbits in. They spend a few hours in there whilst the judges get through examining them all and remain until the end of the show. They should all have access to hay and fresh water though. It can be a good opportunity to see rare breeds etc. You may find it upsetting but I am a believer that opinions should be based on experience as well as hear say.

Didn't realise they were like that. i was more interested in stands to buy bunny stuff as i fed up with the toys and treats in pet shops. Think i will give it a miss then

i think to buy stuff you would have to go to harrogate or london to the big shows, but its all stuff you would find online :)

Back