• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kizzie is Here Newpic pst 14

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
well she is here:D

but as you can see from the pic we had to go to the vet before we got home..her tail was bleeding..so she has a large bandage and anti biotics and I'm another £72 lighter

kizzie.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my! :shock: A photo of the lovely Kissie and the dashing Gwyn :shock: There's only so much excitement a girl can cope with in one evening you know :shock: ;):lol:

Do you know why it was bleeding? Hope she's ok. She's smaller than I imagined!

Hope she settles in quickly & Charlie approves of his new house mate :D

think her tail has had quite a bit of bashing against the pound wall :( the thing is she constantly wags..she completely re decorated the vet waiting area and surgery with blood as she just wagged and wagged
She may have to have it amputated if it doesn't heal :cry:

but on a more positive note she is lovely :love:

She's gorgeous!! :love::love::love::love:

A friend's lab had to have his tail amputated because he kept splitting it open. He's still just as handsome without it!!

But she looks so good on the sofa!! ....and comfortable!

Look at that little face....can you really tell her that she can't sit there?! ;)

so far so good :)
las night a few of my sons friends came round to meet her..I didn't invite them the news of a new dog spread and they turned up :lol: I was a bit apprehensive as to how she would be as she had such a strange day..shoudln't have worried..she greeted them all like old friends and was in 7th heaven with all the fuss

she particularly liked Ollie! and to add she wasn't being held in the pic..she was "talking" to him while he scratched her chest and tum..if he stopped she turned round and sat on his legs!

kizzieandOllie.jpg

Back