• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet Roo.....

Tracy

Warren Veteran
I brought him home from Kirkby rescue on Friday as a friend for Sugar (hopefully!). Since losing my special boy Herbie, Sugar has become very destructive and I think she is missing the company of another bunny, so I'm hoping that Roo will be able to make her happy again.

I see this little lad every week when I go and help out and have developed a real soft spot for him. He was only neutered just over a week ago, so I'm waiting for his hormones to subside before I introduce him to Sugar.

He is such a little cutie and already I can see that he is going to be quite a character. It's really sad that rews are so often overlooked, if only people could see past their colouring at the personalities that lie beneath. :love: One of the reasons I chose him was that he would more than likely be destined to spend months/years in rescue while other 'prettier' bunnies come and go.

So, here is my little Roo :love:

Roo%252004.jpg

Roo%252005.jpg

Roo%252003.jpg

Roo%252001.jpg

He looks charming to me. ;)

Wishing him every happiness in his new home, and I hope he makes Sugar happy too.:love: xxx

Back