• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO My New Mummy

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
:wave: hello to my new Mum and Dad :love::love:

fudge004.jpg

:wave: Hello to my new Wife to be :love:

fudge002.jpg

This is my toy :thumb:

fudge006.jpg

This is my toilet :oops:

fudge012.jpg

This is my hay :D

fudge020.jpg

This is me having a very interesting conversation with the wall :lol:

fudge008.jpg

This is my bum :p

fudge009.jpg

This is me saying i dont be wanting more nose rubs :evil:

fudge036.jpg

This is me making a giant leap for bunny kind

fudge039.jpg

Auntie Sharon knows the dog crate i am in is too small :(, which is why i get let out to play in the run for hours and hours every day :D and only come into my crate at night. She said she had to make room because we was being kept so badly. I dont really know what the problem is, the crate is a mansion compared to what i lived in!

This is my friend Big Oose, i was telling her im worries as i come from Bunny Scotland and i am moving to Engerland where they speak different. Big Oose usd to live in Engerland so she knows what its all aboot. In Engerland they dont be saying Och Aye The Noo :shock: and they dont say A Dini Ken :shock: and instead of calling their Mum, Mammeh like they do in Bunny Scotland, they say Mummeh :?. But apart from that Oose said i should be just fine :thumb:. Auntie Sharon said im going to live at Scotch Corner so it sounds a bit like Bunny Scotlad right :D.

fudge033.jpg

OMG, I think he might be the dinkiest little bunny I've ever seen. He's so tiny and round and cute and those little triangular ears are amazing. :love::love::love: :love:
He looks as if he would fit in one hand!

Oh how exciting for you......

Dinny wurry lil' laddie, ye wul git oan just fine doon wher yer goan tae live!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Oh Fudge you are just gorgeous and I can't wait to give you a big cuddle, well a gentle cuddle, I've told Faith all about you and she can't wait to see you and is all excited here she is Fudge..

"Hello Fudge can't wait to see you, you are so handsome"
Faith001-7.jpg

Faith002-6.jpg

Oh Thank You Sharon for the photos of him he is just absolutely gorgeous

See you soon wee man

lots of love

Mum & Dad Tucker and Faith
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Faith :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Faith is gorgeous, Fudge is a very lucky wee boy :love:

Neuter tomorrow, then thats us one step closer to getting him off to his new life as a Tucker bun :D

More photo's of Fudge's girl Faith. Faith was badly mauled by a dog and has had a rough start and so my aim was to find her a special boy and I think I've done that :)

27-1-12017.jpg

27-1-12014.jpg

Faith is so little :love: and she has been through ever so much bless her :love: she really did land on her paws when she found her way to you :D. I just know Faith and wee Fudge will have a wonderful happy ending :love::love::love::love:

Back