• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Close call for Dopey 2 UD post 11

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
They had to resuscitate her on the table and she is very slow to wake up. Poor Dopeys.

Scary stuff. We all got lucky thanks to the great care my vets gave her.

Last edited:
Oh I hope she recovers well, poor girly. Thank goodness you have good vets, and she has the best aftercare with you aswell.

I'm very pleased and relieved to say that after a VERY dodgy recovery from a horrendous dental, Dopey 2 is now home and doing all functional things you would wish for a bunny to do after a GA.

We VERY nearly lost her and yet this tough little madam fought on. I'm very grateful to her for that, and also to the vet team who brought her through.

We live for today! And we will live that way every day because she will need another dental at some point so we enjoy every day, just in case.

So glad to hear she's come round from the GA now and is acting more 'Dopey' for want of a better word, ironic, eh?

:) She was limp and not willing or able to move for a few hours after which is scary. Now she is pretty ok. they did describe her as being 'more Dopey than normal'. I was like 'doubtful' :lol:

:) She was limp and not willing or able to move for a few hours after which is scary. Now she is pretty ok. they did describe her as being 'more Dopey than normal'. I was like 'doubtful' :lol:

:thumb:

Glad to hear of an improvement and hope she's back to being a regular dopey dopey (?!) soon! :)

:thumb: All good this morning :D

I was expecting to need to keep them in for a few days, but I just put them back outside because they are just like themselves.

Back